List of categories
- These are MAIN categories that i am using, therefore not those that were accidentally generated by some pages, and also not second-order categories that should be attached to all pages, including media files. The list is in a preliminary stage.--JE (talk) 09:09, 10 January 2014 (PST)
- DO NOT FORGET TO ADD CATEGORIES TO ALL UPLOADED FILES AND IMAGES!!!
- The general rule is to apply the main categories in a systematic manner, and to apply other categories whenever applicable.
- To keep categories organized, sometimes go to the list of categories in special pages, and go to files with unusual categories, and change those into more useful categories.
- Always apply at least one category to each new page or file!
- See Manual:Categories for more how to apply categories.