- Bird cherry "The bark was gathered in the Middle Ages to make an infusion used as a tonic and sedative for stomach pains."
- Bird cherry "Bird cherry is a relatively small deciduous tree in the Rosaceae family, and in Scotland it is also known as hagberry or hackberry, with its fruits being called ‘hags’..."
- Bird cherry or Prunus padus Research Topics
- How to identify bird cherry
- Prunus padus "The English name "hackberry" refers to the fruit, which are astringent and bitter-sweet." - Wikipedia
- The Bird-Cherry tree nice text, awful audio quality