|Caption:||The Scale of the Universe is mapped here to the Branches of Science and the Hierarchy of Science.|
- Wikipedia: Science is a systematic enterprise that creates, builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.
- Contemporary science is typically subdivided into the natural sciences which study the material world, the social sciences which study people and societies, and the formal sciences like mathematics. The formal sciences are often excluded as they do not depend on empirical observations. Disciplines which use science like engineering and medicine may also be considered to be applied sciences.
- Britannica: Science, any system of knowledge that is concerned with the physical world and its phenomena and that entails unbiased observations and systematic experimentation. In general, a science involves a pursuit of knowledge covering general truths or the operations of fundamental laws.
- A plea to include the spiritual reality as a field of science
- History of science
- Natural science
- Scientific method
- The logical error of materialists who try to disprove God
Pages under the topic Main Page
||Spiritual and Religious Principles - main topics|